Outfitted with high-quality finishings, design furniture and hand-picked objects, Huize Copes feels like a boutique hotel but with the comfort and convenience of apartment living.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2–4 Guests
- King beds
- Fully-equipped chef's kitchen
- Living room with skyline views
- 4-seater dining room
- High-speed wi-fi & desk space
- Smart key called 'Nuki' so you never lose keys
- 10 minute bike ride to Scheveningen
- Close by shops. restaurants & culture
The Primary Bedroom
Upstairs is the primary bedroom, featuring a king size bed with CottonSuite linens, a dedicated desk space, closet, and en-suite bathroom. Hand-picked details like a large mirror and a seating area make this room feel like home. You'll also love the fresh-cut flowers and the light that floods this bedroom.
The Second Bedroom
Located in the back corner of the main floor, the second bedroom has natural privacy and a partition to separate it from the living space. Thoughtful details like black-out curtains allow you to sleep soundly in this otherwise light-flooded space, too. Of course, this bedroom also boasts a king sized bed with plush CottonSuite linens and an en-suite bath.
Open Living Space
A velvet couch, marble coffee table, Moroccan style rug and eclectic objects make for a stylish and chic space that feels truly live-able. Here, you'll love kicking your feet up after a long day of exploring, The Hague, or streaming movies on the smart tv.
When we renovated this apartment, we originally designed it for long-term renters. That means you have the benefit of a full chefs kitchen at your disposal, with everything you need to whip up your favorite recipes or try a new creation.
Wine & Dine
Whether you sit down for Sunday brunch with your fresh finds from the market or you order out from a nearby restaurant, you'll love sharing meals around this table. The best part? You can buy everything from our plates to our cutlery in our web shop.
Perks & Amenities
We believe it's all in the details. That's why everything from the linens on your bed to the toiletries in the bathroom and the coffee in the kitchen are hand-picked, high-end items.
- Stella Maris soap & toiletries
- CottonSuite bedding & bathrobes
- Plush, 100% cotton towels & bathrobes
- Large king beds
- Always fresh flowers
- Pepper, salt, olive oil & spices from Johnnie de Boer
- Nespresso machine, 4 pods to start & tea
- City views
- Just 10-minutes to Scheveningen beach
- Best price with direct booking
Other Important Details
- Check in 15.00
- Check out 12.00
- Quiet hours between 20.00 and 10.00
- Easy, safe & secure self check-in
- Your own entrance
- Smart lock
- Enhanced cleaning protocol
- Animals are unfortunately not allowed
- No smoking
- Smoke alarm, carbon monoxide detector and extinguisher in the apartment
- Baby bed, chair and other baby materials available for free upon request
- An honesty bar with drinks and homemade granola
- Bikes available for rent
- Smart TV with cable & the possibility to log into your own Netflix account
- 2 hair driers
- Extra pillows and blankets available
- Windows with blackout shades
- Kitchen with dishwasher, oven, stovetop, microwave and refrigerator
- All Necessary cooking utensils and dishes